HP640C

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자네이버만10년 조회 45회 작성일 2021-06-14 20:59:16 댓글 0

본문

EV HORN SPEAKER HP640 혼스피커Electro Voice Horn

The Electro-Voice® HP640 is a wide-range, flat-front, constant-directivity, high-frequency horn. With the HP640, a horizontal dispersion angle is controlled over a frequency range of 500 Hz to 20 kHz, and the vertical angle is controlled from 1.5 kHz to 20 kHz, both with unusual precision and adherence to the intended angle. Furthermore, excellent loading is maintained to a low frequency of 500 Hz. The flat-front design makes the HP640 suitable for all modern boxed and clustered systems. A special vaned waveguide throat detail gives the HP640 unusually uniform vertical directivity control in the top octaves when compared to similar 2-inch-throat horn designs. Architects’ and Engineers’ Specifications The horn shall be of the constant-directivity type. It shall produce a horizontal beamwidth (6-dB-down angle) of 60 degrees, deviating no more than 20 degrees from this angle over the frequency range of 500 to 20,000 Hz. It shall produce a vertical beamwidth of 40 degrees, deviating no more than 10 degrees from this angle over the frequency range of 1,500 to 20,000 Hz. In addition, it shall provide useful acoustic loading at all frequencies above 500 Hz. The horn shall be of hybrid fiberglass-and-zinc construction. The initial throat section shall be constructed on die-cast zinc and shall be integrally laminated into the fiberglass portion of the horn. The horn shall possess a throat of 4.9 cm (1.94-in.) diameter, and its flange shall be provided with four clearance holes for ¼-20 bolts, located on a 10.2 cm (4.0 in.) circle for the mounting of the compression driver. The horn shall be 33.0 cm (13.0 in.) high, 71.1 cm (28.0 in.) wide and 43.7 cm (17.2 in.) long. It shall weigh no more than 4.3 kg (9.5 lb). The horn shall be the Electro-Voice HP640 constant-directivity horn.
Михаил Кирьянов : Is this two-way system? What do you use on low and mid/high?
Jon Can : Can I run these with a low power home Jadis Orchestra tube integrated amplifier?

How do you convert the +/- home speaker cables into those pro EV speaker plugs.

Thanks,
Lukas Wiemer : What Bass did you used

Hp Deskjet 695C print paper

Very old printer and it's ink has dried completely
maybe with a new ink you would see what its print
(Sorry about that!)
LewisP : thankyou :) these printer work for ever
Tomer Rozevich : Thank you for watching my video :) yeh is working forever :)))))
Tomer Rozevich : 12 years old
kon khan : where i can find this printers drivers
Pilot Dimme : Oh the memories. This printer was the first computer peripheral I ever owned.

How to clean printer deskjet 845c l HP Deskjet 840C working perfectly after more than 20 years

In this video, I show you step by step how to Clean and repair printer HP Deskjet 845c
Please (subscribe) if you enjoyed this video!

Desmontando HP Deskjet 840c
Drukarka hp deskjet 845c
Leaking HP Deskjet
hp DescJet 845 самостоятельное обслуживание и ремонт
AUTO TESTE HP DESKJET 840

Support Me
Paypal Link:
http://bit.ly/3bVzMeF

Click Here To Subscribe! --►
http://bit.ly/38oUKAE

Please give this video a "Thumbs Up" and leave a comment. This show of support helps me build my channel and my audience.

Thank you for watching one of our many tutorials here at Rachid OURRAK.

Music:
Audio Library YouTube
Bouchta Ourrak : Bravo
Larbi Larbi : TbareALLAH 3lik bravo
John Aya : I have a problem with that model, flashing lights off and sheet pass, I did full maintenance on the printer and the fault continues, the cartridge carriage moves twice and stays still. I also cleaned the encoder, do you know what fault it can be?
Rachid Ourrak : I hope this video was helpful for you, Please Like And Subscribe
Rachid Ourrak : Merci Khoya Bouchta

#HP640C

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 2,920건 29 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.presidentpark.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz